PPE Tracker System - www.ppetracker.com
PPEtracker.com is Globe's Personal Protective Equipment Tracking System, a fully functional database-backed web site, making it easy for you to comply with the NFPA 1851 Standard on Selection, Care and Maintenance of Protective Ensembles for Structural Fire Fighting. And it's all free with 24/7 access.
PPEtracker.com simply and electronically tracks all gear — helmets, jackets, pants, boots, gloves, SCBA masks — for assignment, reassignment, inspections, cleanings, repairs to eventual retirement. And it does it at the stroke of a key, provides detailed logs with password protection, and works from any computer with internet access.
PPEtracker.com is vital to your department's budget and personnel safety — and for conformance to proposed federal/state legislation. Forget nuisance handwritten memos, logs, and labels. Here's how easy it is to operate:
- New users, click the Register link to establish a new account, create and retain your password and member ID. Existing users, click the Login link to enter your member ID and Password.
- To register a new account, enter the information that describes your organization. Your organization name is required. Also enter the information for a member who will initially act as your organization's administrator.
- Identify and list your organization's members and their maintenance privileges.
- List your cleaning and repair facilities, both in-house and external.
- List jackets, pants, hoods, helmets, gloves, boots, and masks assigned to each member and details of each item.
- Manage cleaning and repair facilities.
- Maintain all equipment inspection, cleaning and repair logs.
- Manage the company equipment assigned to each company member.
- Search for specific equipment details based on serial or traceability numbers.
- Import asset details if they were purchased from Globe.
- Download reports.
- Export data to Excel for further manipulation or to file for recordkeeping purposes.
- And much more.
- Please download the Help file to review all the features and functionality available to help your organization meet the requirements of NFPA 1851.
- When you are ready to begin using Globe’s PPEtracker.com System, simply click on the “Visit PPEtracker.com” link.
- After you have registered, you can log on to www.ppetracker.com directly to manage your PPE assets in accordance with NFPA 1851. Or you can visit www.globeturnoutgear.com, click on Services and then on PPEtracker.com System.
- Click Here to download our PPE Tracker Help Document.